Tutorial by Jon002 and also TimTech.
1) Download the Server version 3 from the downloads page.
2) Go into each folder and change the config.ini so that the IP Address is yours (you can find it by opening CMD and typing “ipconfig” (without quotes)) and save.
3) Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\LEGO Software\LEGO Universe\client (or wherever the game files are stored) and open “boot.cfg”. Edit AUTHSERVERIP=0:xxx.xxx.x.xx where the “x”s are your IP.
4) Open legouniverse.exe, and login with any user/pass combination.
5) Everything is temporary right now, so there are 4 minifigs already created. Delete one with the same password you used to login (they HAVE to match) and delete.
6) You can now create a minifig!